Yes, we are open and seeing patients for all your routine care. We are committed to the health and safety of all of
our patients as well as their family’s. As you all know, as we schedule patients every 30 minutes or every hour, we do not ever have a crowded waiting room or long wait times. In addition to in person visits, we also offer virtual visits (for established patients) and encourage those whenever possible. We are also available to do housecalls. Please continue to see us for all of your routine care.
NOTE: Please let us know if you have flown anywhere inside or outside the US in the last fourteen days.
Call us to schedule your appointment: 615-599-6868
Please review the following in regards to COVID-19 (Coronavirus):
- We are a family practice and are not equipped to test, treat, or isolate potential COVID-19 (Coronavirus) patients
- In compliance with the Center of Disease Control recommendations for minimizing possible exposure, we encourage you to call to set up a virtual visit with us, whenever possible
Please do not make any appointments to be seen in person if:
- you are experiencing fever, cough and shortness of breath
- you have been in contact within the last fourteen days with any person known to have COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- you have traveled to China, Italy, Iran, South Korea or Japan in the last fourteen days
- you have been in close contact within the last fourteen days with anyone who has recently traveled to China, Italy, Iran, South Korea, or Japan
If you are experiencing COVID-19 (Coronavirus) symptoms, Vanderbilt has set up assessment sites and you can find one nearest to your location here:
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call our office: 615-599-6868. Additionally, you can call the TN Department of Health with any concerns you may have: 877-857-2945.
For up to date stats and state information on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) visit: https://www.tn.gov/health/cedep/ncov.html
Reminder: Go to the Emergency Room ONLY if you are experiencing a true medical emergency.
We are praying for good health for all, for this pandemic to soon be behind us, and for our routines to return to normal.
Rob and Julie Tomsett