Raw Cauliflower Couscous
A healthy cauliflower couscous recipe is a delicious side dish that your family will love!!!
- 3 cups organic cauliflower, shredded
- 1/2 cup organic carrots, finely diced
- 1/3 cup organic red pepper, finely diced
- 4 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 4 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons organic sundried tomato, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons organic Kalamata olives, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons organic lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons organic lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon capers, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and toss until combined. Chill for at least 1 hour to let the flavors combine.