Cheesy Kale Chips
Here is a delicious healthy kale chip to replace those greasy chips from the store shelf’s. Your children will not get
enough of this fabulous snack!
- ¾ cup organic cashews and/or organic walnuts, soaked for at least 1 hour
- 1 large bunch organic kale, Devinned and cut into chip size pieces
- ½ organic roasted red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 T organic soy sauce
- 1/3 cup organic nutritional yeast
- 1 organic lemon peeled, deseeded and cut into wedges
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
Drain cashews and combine all ingredients except kale in a food processor until well blended and smooth; coat kale pieces evenly with cashew mixture; dehydrate on 125 degrees for 6-8 hours turning once half way through.