Welcome to GracePointe Healthcare
We are an affordable, direct pay, direct primary healthcare, family practice in TN offering exceptional care for the entire family, including newborns. We offer same day and next day appointments, and we even do housecalls! We get to know our patients on a personal level and one of the few direct primary care facilities that treat naturally whenever possible. In addition to routine primary healthcare, we also offer Botox and Filler as well as International Travel Immunizations.
To provide affordable, exceptional, patient-centered, direct primary healthcare. We can help with routine care, illnesses and life’s minor emergencies…
Our Commitment to you:
- Same day or next day appointments »
- Individualized “no-rush” direct primary health care
- Less wait time, more time with your health care provider
- No crowded waiting room
- Housecalls available after hours and weekends
- Direct Pay and Smart Care Plan options »
“A joyful heart is good medicine…” Proverbs 17:22 ESV
- Lack energy?
- Need a boost?
- Trying to lose weight?
Get yours today
for just $10.
- First study to show chair yoga as effective alternative treatment for osteoarthritis
- Heartburn pills in pregnancy may be linked to childhood asthma
- Ancient Chinese malaria remedy fights TB
- Chinese herbal treatment shows signs of effectiveness in bone marrow recovery
- Newly-revealed amino acid function could be used to boost antioxidant levels
- Yoga can have social benefits for children in care, says a new study
- New pathways to treat non-alcoholic fatty-liver disease discovered
- Tai Chi proves feasible and beneficial for vets with PTSD
- Acetaminophen, supplements and other medications may trigger drug-induced liver injury
- Kratom may have medical benefit as opioid alternative
- Yogic breathing helps fight major depression, study shows
- Cellular starvation kills treatment-resistant breast cancer
- Yoga is relatively safe, but know your limits
- To treat or not to treat (to target) in gout
- Acupuncture lowers hypertension by activating opioids, study finds