Welcome to GracePointe Healthcare
We are an affordable, direct pay, direct primary healthcare, family practice in TN offering exceptional care for the entire family, including newborns. We offer same day and next day appointments, and we even do housecalls! We get to know our patients on a personal level and one of the few direct primary care facilities that treat naturally whenever possible. In addition to routine primary healthcare, we also offer Botox and Filler as well as International Travel Immunizations.
To provide affordable, exceptional, patient-centered, direct primary healthcare. We can help with routine care, illnesses and life’s minor emergencies…
Our Commitment to you:
- Same day or next day appointments »
- Individualized “no-rush” direct primary health care
- Less wait time, more time with your health care provider
- No crowded waiting room
- Housecalls available after hours and weekends
- Direct Pay and Smart Care Plan options »
“A joyful heart is good medicine…” Proverbs 17:22 ESV
- Lack energy?
- Need a boost?
- Trying to lose weight?
Get yours today
for just $10.
- Licorice is a hot trend in hot flashes, but could interact with medications
- Acupuncture, electrotherapy after knee replacement associated with reduced and delayed opioid use
- Using alternative medicine only for cancer linked to lower survival rate
- Yoga effective at reducing symptoms of depression
- An end to cavities for people with sensitive teeth?
- Dulled taste may prompt more calories on path to obesity
- Green tea ingredient may ameliorate memory impairment, brain insulin resistance, and obesity
- Study: Yoga helps back pain among veterans
- Statin denial is an Internet-driven cult with deadly consequences
- Tai chi may help prevent falls in older and at-risk adults
- Elderly yoginis have greater cortical thickness
- Acupuncture may not be effective in treating infertility
- Older adults who take five or more medications walk slower than those who take fewer medications
- Yoga more risky for causing musculoskeletal pain than you might think
- Acupuncture relieves pain in emergency patients: Study