Welcome to GracePointe Healthcare
We are an affordable, direct pay, direct primary healthcare, family practice in TN offering exceptional care for the entire family, including newborns. We offer same day and next day appointments, and we even do housecalls! We get to know our patients on a personal level and one of the few direct primary care facilities that treat naturally whenever possible. In addition to routine primary healthcare, we also offer Botox and Filler as well as International Travel Immunizations.
To provide affordable, exceptional, patient-centered, direct primary healthcare. We can help with routine care, illnesses and life’s minor emergencies…
Our Commitment to you:
- Same day or next day appointments »
- Individualized “no-rush” direct primary health care
- Less wait time, more time with your health care provider
- No crowded waiting room
- Housecalls available after hours and weekends
- Direct Pay and Smart Care Plan options »
“A joyful heart is good medicine…” Proverbs 17:22 ESV
- Lack energy?
- Need a boost?
- Trying to lose weight?
Get yours today
for just $10.
- Greater insight into basic biology of pain will reveal non-addictive remedies
- Proper movements in Muslim prayer ritual can reduce lower back pain
- Twice weekly yoga classes plus home practice effective in reducing symptoms of depression
- Exercise helps prevent falls in Parkinson’s patients
- Doctors should discuss herbal medication use with heart disease patients
- New tool developed to help avoid adverse drug reactions
- Pain during alcohol withdrawal: Electroacupuncture may help
- Experts reveal hidden dangers behind supplements
- Peroxide ingestion, promoted by alternative medicine, can be deadly
- Lung ultrasound can help doctors see other diseases that mask as lethal clots in lung
- Study tallies extra calories Americans consume in their coffee, tea
- Acupuncture boosts effectiveness of standard medical care for chronic pain, depression
- Yoga, exercise fail to improve sleep in midlife women, study suggests
- Acupuncture may alleviate babies’ excessive crying (infantile colic), study suggests
- Yoga may have health benefits for people with chronic non-specific lower back pain