Welcome to GracePointe Healthcare
We are an affordable, direct pay, direct primary healthcare, family practice in TN offering exceptional care for the entire family, including newborns. We offer same day and next day appointments, and we even do housecalls! We get to know our patients on a personal level and one of the few direct primary care facilities that treat naturally whenever possible. In addition to routine primary healthcare, we also offer Botox and Filler as well as International Travel Immunizations.
To provide affordable, exceptional, patient-centered, direct primary healthcare. We can help with routine care, illnesses and life’s minor emergencies…
Our Commitment to you:
- Same day or next day appointments »
- Individualized “no-rush” direct primary health care
- Less wait time, more time with your health care provider
- No crowded waiting room
- Housecalls available after hours and weekends
- Direct Pay and Smart Care Plan options »
“A joyful heart is good medicine…” Proverbs 17:22 ESV
- Lack energy?
- Need a boost?
- Trying to lose weight?
Get yours today
for just $10.
- Tea tree genome contains clues about how one leaf produces so many flavors
- Aerobic, resistance exercise combo can boost brain power of over 50s
- Growing body of evidence supports use of mind-body therapies in breast cancer treatment
- The difficult choices: Managing chronic pain while avoiding opioid abuse
- Electroacupuncture may improve regulation of blood sugar in overweight and obese women
- Parents struggle with choosing allergy medicine for their children
- Drinking iced tea may boost cholera risk in endemic countries
- Clinical trial shows benefit of yoga for side effects of prostate cancer treatment
- As kids’ weight climbs, power of healthy fat supplements drops
- Stress a common seizure trigger in epilepsy, study affirms
- Health psychologists now treating functional heartburn, Crohn’s Disease, IBS and other GI disorders
- Blood fatty acids reveal your child’s diet
- Surgery may not offer additional benefit to patients with tennis elbow, study shows
- Electroacupuncture releases stem cells to relieve pain, promote tissue repair, study finds
- Daily consumption of tea protects the elderly from cognitive decline