Welcome to GracePointe Healthcare
We are an affordable, direct pay, direct primary healthcare, family practice in TN offering exceptional care for the entire family, including newborns. We offer same day and next day appointments, and we even do housecalls! We get to know our patients on a personal level and one of the few direct primary care facilities that treat naturally whenever possible. In addition to routine primary healthcare, we also offer Botox and Filler as well as International Travel Immunizations.
To provide affordable, exceptional, patient-centered, direct primary healthcare. We can help with routine care, illnesses and life’s minor emergencies…
Our Commitment to you:
- Same day or next day appointments »
- Individualized “no-rush” direct primary health care
- Less wait time, more time with your health care provider
- No crowded waiting room
- Housecalls available after hours and weekends
- Direct Pay and Smart Care Plan options »
“A joyful heart is good medicine…” Proverbs 17:22 ESV
- Lack energy?
- Need a boost?
- Trying to lose weight?
Get yours today
for just $10.
- Drinking hot tea every day linked to lower glaucoma risk
- Lack of communication puts older adults at risk of clashes between their medicines
- Visiting the doctor for low back pain? Expect something different now
- Omega-6 fatty acids do not promote low-grade inflammation
- Cognitive behavioral therapy for chronic pain
- Can cannabinoids be used to treat cancer?
- Group exercise improves quality of life, reduces stress far more than individual work outs
- New treatments help those with mild, moderate and severe eczema
- Yoga can be an effective supportive therapy for people with lung cancer and their caregivers
- Dr. YouTube…What’s your diagnosis?
- Help sought from complementary, alternative medicine to remedy health problems
- Yoga and aerobic exercise together may improve heart disease risk factors
- No evidence that widely marketed technique to treat leaky bladder/prolapse works
- Despite effectiveness women remain skeptical of hormones at menopause — what’s the problem?
- Tai chi holds promise as cardiac rehab exercise