Welcome to GracePointe Healthcare
We are an affordable, direct pay, direct primary healthcare, family practice in TN offering exceptional care for the entire family, including newborns. We offer same day and next day appointments, and we even do housecalls! We get to know our patients on a personal level and one of the few direct primary care facilities that treat naturally whenever possible. In addition to routine primary healthcare, we also offer Botox and Filler as well as International Travel Immunizations.
To provide affordable, exceptional, patient-centered, direct primary healthcare. We can help with routine care, illnesses and life’s minor emergencies…
Our Commitment to you:
- Same day or next day appointments »
- Individualized “no-rush” direct primary health care
- Less wait time, more time with your health care provider
- No crowded waiting room
- Housecalls available after hours and weekends
- Direct Pay and Smart Care Plan options »
“A joyful heart is good medicine…” Proverbs 17:22 ESV
- Lack energy?
- Need a boost?
- Trying to lose weight?
Get yours today
for just $10.
- Elderly yoginis have greater cortical thickness
- Acupuncture may not be effective in treating infertility
- Older adults who take five or more medications walk slower than those who take fewer medications
- Yoga more risky for causing musculoskeletal pain than you might think
- Acupuncture relieves pain in emergency patients: Study
- Meditation and yoga can ‘reverse’ DNA reactions which cause stress, new study suggests
- Traditional Chinese medicine may benefit some heart disease patients
- Take a coffee or tea break to protect your liver
- Too much of a good thing: Developing safe level guidelines for bioactives
- Tea consumption leads to epigenetic changes in women
- Tai chi significantly reduces depression symptoms in Chinese-Americans
- The secret to combating pancreatic cancer may lie in suppression of a common protein
- Study confirms benefits of fennel in reducing postmenopause symptoms
- Tai chi relieves insomnia in breast cancer survivors
- Thirsty seeds reach for medicine cabinet